Weavers Cottage, once part of a weaving shed owned by the Bronte family, has recently been converted retaining interesting original features and has lovely views across farmland to the fells. Well equipped and comfortably furnished, there are good walks from the cottage to the fells and moors, and the town of Skipton, the Bronte family's home at Haworth, the Vale of York and the Yorkshire Dales are all easily accessed by car.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed by arrangement
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, open plan lounge with kitchen and dining areas, kitchen, shared laundry room
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD player, Wifi available at extra charge
- General: Gas-fired central heating, TV
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer dryer in shared laundry
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided.
- Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Sitting area, furniture, enclosed children's play area
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.