1 Bransdale Cottage has amazing views over the beautiful countryside which surrounds it. Located on the outskirts of the pretty village of Glaisdale it is a charming property and a good base from which to enjoy the many walks nearby yet only a short drive from Whitby and its many attractions.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles
- Pets: Two dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge/kitchen/dining room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: Wood-burning stove (initial basket of logs provided)
- General: Night storage heaters, TV, radio
- Utilities: Electric cooker, grill and oven, fridge, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided. More logs may be purchased locally. Holiday cottage next door (WA244) may be booked with this cottage to potentially sleep up to eight people in total. Outside steps and inside stairs are fairly steep so the property may not be suitable for toddlers and people with limited mobility.
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Parking: Available on nearby grass verge.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.