This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious self catering accommodation with a number of features including slate floors, wooden worktops and bespoke oak staircase. Bowgie is situated in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well loved surfing beach of Porthcothan Bay within walking distance. Padstow is just 5 miles away.
- Sleeps: 6 (maximum 4 adults).
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Small paved patio garden, table and chairs.
- Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £35 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Shared parking area to the rear.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Underfloor heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Twin beds can be pushed together upon request to make super-king, not zipped and linked.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.