Sympathetically converted from the town's old school Primrose House retains much of its original character. Ideally located just a two minute walk from Padstow's harbour, shops and restaurants. Magnificent coastal walks and fabulous beaches are within easy reach or why not hire a bike and try the Camel Trail?
- Sleeps: 8 (max 6 adults)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 2 x doubles, x 1 twin, x 1 bunk.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may be hired from the housekeeper @ £5.00 per person per week.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Outdoors: Newly laid patio to the front with picnic table and views of the estuary.
- Parking:Designated parking for one car; additional visitor spaces also normally available and a car park is close by.
- Family facilities: High chair; other items can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water; gas fire lounge.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, minimum of 6 adults.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.