In the heart of Thornton Le Dale in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park is Virginia Cottage, a spacious property with a large garden, decking and hot tub. Beautifully furnished it is ideally located for exploring the nearby Dalby Forest where open air concerts are held and is a short drive from York and the coastal towns of Scarborough and Whitby. It is also close to the local Steam Railway that runs between Whitby and Pickering and the White Rose Way, a walk way between Leeds and Scarborough.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 20 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Not between March and October.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, entrance vestibule and sun room
- Beds: 2 double beds(can be split into single beds) 1 single bed, 1 double folding bed for use in dining room if required.
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, hot tub. Wi-Fi available from 4th Feb 2015.
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Rangemaster cooker with gas hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided.
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Split level large garden with lawned area, patio, sun deck, hot tub
- Parking: Private parking for one car at back of property
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.