Trevalley House, a spacious house above Trebarwith Strand beach with lovely views out to sea, is close to Tintagel in Cornwall. Along the coast are the villages of Port Isaac and Boscastle with restaurants and pubs, and a drive away are the surfing beaches at Widemouth Bay and Polzeath. It is an ideal location from which to explore the coast and countryside of North Cornwall.
- Sleeps: 7.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available on request (but no cot linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Terraced gardens, patio area, pond, garden furniture, brick barbecue.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is no mobile reception at house but good in Tintagel.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.