Pegasus Cottage is situated in the centre of the town of Whitby in one of its famous yards close to restaurants, pubs, shops and the beach. The town has a bustling harbour where fishing boats land their catch in the early morning and the ruins of a lovely Abbey approached by almost two hundred steps. Whitby also has fairs and festivals all the year including the Whitby Goth Festival and Whitby Folk Week.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, diner/kitchen, entrance porch
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with satellite, DVD, video, radio/CD player
- General: Gas central heating, electric 'stove-effect' fire
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Please bring own towels.
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Seated area in front of cottage
- Parking: Private car parking space in yard in front of cottage. Vehicle access from Church Street is 6' 6" (2 metres) wide maximum
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.