With views out across Robin Hood Bay, this property is ideal for those wanting to enjoy the coastal walks and scenery that this part of Yorkshire is so famous for. The cottage is built from traditional stone, and provides comfortable and well proportioned accommodation.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2.5 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/WC
- Beds: 3 single beds, 1 king-size bed
- Luxuries: DVD and video players, open coal fire (coal included)WiFi
- General: Air source heat pump heating, TV,
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Front and back gardens, patio with garden furniture, shed for bike storage
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.