Binkleys Cottage is situated in the peaceful village of Silpho, in the North York Moors with its stunning scenery and range of walks. The cottage itself is homely and has a large garden, and is ideal as a base to explore the North Yorkshire coast and countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3.5 miles
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Please bring your own towels.
- Short breaks: Available at this property, out of high season
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, wet room, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, conservatory
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: Woodburner with fuel provided.
- General: Oil central heating, Underfloor heating in the Wet Room, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and slow cooker
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, WiFi available, travel cot and highchair
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Garden with lawn, seating, patio, barbecue and childrens' play area. Secure bike storage available.
- Parking: Off-road private parking for 2 cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.