Tucked away down a quiet cul de sac is this cosy, centre terraced modern cottage. Decorated in restful colours of blues and greens, with a smart new kitchen and chunky painted pine furniture in the bedrooms, Pendrift is sure to please. A short walk takes you into Padstow with beautiful unspoilt harbour, galleries and restaurants - no need to eat in at all if you don't fancy cooking.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towel.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Built in electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, (tumble dryer in shed outside).
- Nearest beach: 1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Outdoors: To the rear is a small enclosed garden with patio, patio table and 4 chairs, barbecue, large shed with tumble dryer.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car.
- Family facilities: Travel cot (linen not included), high chair; other equipment may be hired.
- Pets: Pets not allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.