Tinkers Cottage, on three floors with lovely views across the bay to Southwold, is close to the beach in the village of Dunwich on the coast of Suffolk. The village has a pub and cafe and is ideal for nature and bird enthusiasts as it is next to the nature reserve of Dingle Marshes and Dunwich Heath with the RSPB reserve at Minsmere just a few miles away. The coastal towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are a short drive and Darshan a few miles away gives access to trains and buses.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen
- Beds: King size bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, CD
- General: Central heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Wi-fi, bed linen, towels, bike storage provided. Note steep and winding stairs. Mobile manicures, pedicures and massage can be arranged by the owners during your stay - please ask for details.
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.