This well equipped cottage is light and airy, located brilliantly in the popular town of Wadebridge with many independent shops and local pubs on your doorstep. Just a stone's throw away from plenty of beautiful beaches and coastal paths. Discover the Camel trail and cycle from Wadebridge to Padstow along the estuary. The iconic fishing village of Padstow is home to Rick Stein's Seafood restaurant, which shouldn't be missed. While you're here why not catch the ferry across to Rock to explore another beautiful harbour.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x King size bed (5’), 1 x small double bed (4’), 1 x bunks beds (2'6).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Property set over two floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Smart TV with Sky and Netflix, electric oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Stair gate provided.
- Parking: Parking is not provided. On street parking available on a first come first serve basis and nearby car parks available.
- Nearest beach: 5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets. This property sleeps 4; bedroom 2 offers bunks beds and a small double bed to accommodate all sleeping arrangements.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.