This is a beautiful cosy little Cornish cottage, modernised with bespoke kitchen and smart bathroom but retaining authentic quirky features. Set in the heart of the hamlet of Penrose providing a truly quiet setting for those looking for a relaxing break. Not far from St Merryn village, which has restaurants, pubs and takeaways, and a number of lovely beaches.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and retractable stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Lawned garden, patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: On road parking available.
- Nearest beach: 2.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric Radiators throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is restricted headroom to one side of double bed due to sloping eaves.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.