Seals Cottage is a delightful place to spend a family holiday. Situated in a peaceful area of the Old Town, the sandy beaches, individual shops and restaurants are still close by. Historic Whitby has so much to offer whether you choose to just relax and enjoy the views or want to explore the quirky narrow streets.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles
- Pets: One dog welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property but not at peak times
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi, gas fire
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided. Please note: the stairs are steep so may not be suitable for small children or those with mobility problems
- Layout: On three floors with bedroom 1 and bathroom on first floor and bedroom 2 on second floor.
- Outdoors: Small patio garden with lawn, garden furniture and nice views
- Parking: No parking provided
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
- There are six short flights of steps (32 steps) leading up to the cottage from White Horse Yard.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.