Pound Hill Cottage, a detached conversion of a barn on Pound Hill Farm, is situated in rural Kent close to the village of Frittenden which has a small shop and pub. There is a fishing pond near by for guests' use. It is a good place from which to explore the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald with Sissinghurst gardens only a few miles away, and Tenterden, Cranbrook and Headcorn close by.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 23 miles
- Nearest amenities: 3.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short Breaks: In low season by request only.
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, open plan sitting room and kitchen area, dining room
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed (can be two single beds)
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Woodburner, electric radiators
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, logs for the woodburner provided. Wi-Fi available. Please contact owner before arrival if you require beds in different arrangement
- Outdoors: Front lawned garden, paved area at side and outside bedroom
- Parking: On site parking adjacent to owner's house
- Notes: There is a fishing pond near the cottage for guests' use
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.