Beautifully set over four floors in a quaint cobbled lane, only a few steps from the harbour, this amazing refurbished property offers spacious accommodation finished in a contemporary style with a well-equipped kitchen on the ground floor and an open plan lounge/diner on the first. St Ives is perfect for a Cornish family holiday with loads of things to keep you entertained.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x twin (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Set over four floors, this may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, table and chairs, TV.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: No outside area.
- Parking: Permit provided for parking for 1 car in Porthgwidden car park.
- Family facilities: None provided, please bring your own.
- Pets: No pets welcome, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.