In a secluded yard off Cliff Street in Whitby is Starlight Cottage, built in the eighteenth century and with a south-facing patio. It is an ideal place from which to explore the many attractions and shops in Whitby which is also famous for its sandy beaches, the ruins of a beautiful old Abbey and its busy harbour.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Beds: 1 king size bed 1 set of full size double and single bunk beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player
- General: Gas central heating, hot water via combination boiler, TV
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot available, please bring own cot bedding. Please note: Various steep steps up to and inside the cottage so care should be taken with children and those with walking difficulties
- Layout: property over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Raised patio, summer house, garden furniture
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.