Mayflower Cottage provides tasteful, comfortable accommodation throughout and has the benefit of a south facing patio garden with an open aspect affording views across open countryside. Only a 10 minute walk into Padstow for a vast array of shops, restaurants, inns and the vibrant harbour, and you are also only a short distance from the Camel Trail.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided & towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Bluetooth speaker, tide clock, wide range of board games, CD player and DAB radio, electric oven, electric hob, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: Decked patio area with views over open countryside to rear, garden furniture, BBQ, range of beach equipment including windbreak, body boards and beach mats. Gate to rear parking area. Storage shed. To front small open plan garden with path.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car in allocated space.
- Family facilities: High chair and baby bath provided; other equipment not provided but may be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, Gas and electricity included in rent; PV solar panels, gas c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets allowed.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.