Harriet Hannah's Cottage, renovated yet retaining original features and with lovely views of the sea and harbour, is situated in the old part of Whitby on the North East coast. Whitby with its cobbled streets, ruined Abbey and bustling harbour holds fairs and festivals throughout the year and is famous for its sandy beaches and fresh seafood.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner, entrance porch
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Digital flat screen TV, 2 flat screen TV/DVDs. Alexa.
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker with oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times
- Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Parking: Parking scratchcards are provided for the W Parking zones.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.