Hall's Place, a spacious cottage made of stone, restored retaining Jacobean features, and with lovely views of the harbour, is situated in one of Whitby's yards close to the town's amenities. Whitby is famous for its ruined Abbey, sandy beaches, busy harbour, fairs and festivals.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room with toilet
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, radio/CD player
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. WiFi is NOT available.
- Layout: Situated on three floors with bedroom 1 and main bathroom on floor one, bedroom 2 on floor two.
- Outdoors: Small enclosed yard
- Parking: Parking place provided about five minutes' walk away
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.