A charming two-storey maisonette located near the water's edge overlooking the beach in St Ives. This property features impressive open plan space and its original beamed ceilings and exposed stonework to give a warm and comfortable feel. Sea views can be enjoyed from the top floor as well as from the master bedroom where you can access your own private balcony with a table and chairs.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'). 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Set over two floors. may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dining table and chairs.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: Small private balcony with seating accessed from the master bedroom.
- Parking: No private parking but public car parks nearby.
- Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity and heating included in the rent. Central heating throughout. WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.