Formerly a traditional flint and brick barn, this property has been lovingly converted and now provides modern utilities, comfortable furnishings and a charming aesthetic. This property is perfect for couples looking for a romantic stay in the lovely Norfolk countryside. Only a short distance away are a number of rural walks with scenic views and some fantastic pubs and great restaurants.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 Mezzanine bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Medium size dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DAB radio with iPod/iPhone dock, WiFi
- General: G.F.C.H., Electric living flame fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas hob, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge with icebox
- Rooms: 1 Mezzanine floor, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with Sitting/Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Bed linen, Stairgate, Books and games provided
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard with furniture - Please note there is a step as you go through the blue gate and enter the courtyard - take care.
- Parking: Roadside parking
- Mobile phone signal variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.