Coral Cottage, a renovated cottage retaining original features and with lovely views from the roof terrace, is situated in the centre of Whitby on the North East coast. A short walk away is the busy harbour and Whitby has many attractions which include festivals and fairs all the year, a sandy beach and Whitby Abbey ruins.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, hall
- Beds: King size bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD and CD player
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Ceramic hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Travel cot, highchair available. There are steps up to property
- Outdoors: Roof terrace, table, chairs
- Parking: Parking permit for West Cliff car park on the first come first served basis.
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.