Cold cottage, heating on timer which you were continually pressing the boost button to get heat. Woodburner door was loose, so couldn't keep the fire in, as it was drawing all the time. The Tumble Dryer didn't work, items were put in and came out still wet but hot. The shower had poor water pressure. The bathroom sink was small. We had extreme winds and something in the chimney caused banging all night which kept us awake. There was no garden only a tiny patio, no good if you have a dog. On the whole a terrible stay would not recommend this property in the winter when its cold, wet and windy. We cut our holiday short by 3 days due to being cold, not being able to dry wet clothes and having no where to hang them to even try and dry them off. After reporting all these faults felt that nothing would be done and fell on deaf ears. We've had holiday cottages for 14 years and this was probably the worst one we've stayed in.