Positioned on the hillside overlooking the splendid sandy beach of Porthmeor, Carthew House benefits from panoramic views out to sea from both the terraced seating and garden areas. This property is perfect for family holidays to St Ives and to watch the most fabulous sunsets found in this part of Cornwall. The property has been finished to a high specification and with wall-to-wall folding doors in the living room, you can really bring the outside in.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'), 1 x twin (3'), 1 x single (3'), 1 x double sofa bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: 9 steps to the entrance.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, two fridges and dishwasher. Breakfast bar.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles
- Outdoors: A choice of two decking areas with a terraced garden. Sun loungers and patio table and chairs.
- Parking: Driveway parking on site for 2-3 cars.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
- General: Included in price, central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.