Fennel Cottage is fabulous… designed to make the most of the amazing sea views. This beachfront property is just steps from the sands, shops, cafes and coastal path at Port Eynon. Interiors are beautifully presented and comfortable with a first floor living room complete with sea facing balcony. Downstairs one of the bedrooms even has wide French doors onto the garden. A great house for a get together with friends or family.
Port Eynon is one of the prettiest coastal destinations on the Gower Peninsular, a popular holiday hotspot with a cafe, shop, restaurant and soft sandy beach. With easy access from Swansea, this area is perfect for a relaxing weekend away at any time of year.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size bed, 3 x twin beds
- Master bedroom: king size bed, built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, built-in wardrobes and patio doors leading out onto the lawn.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, hanging space.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
- Living /dining area: overlooking the sea, comfortable soft seating for 7, dining table and chairs, TV/DVD player, WiFi and patio doors leading onto a balcony.
- Kitchen: Well-equipped and has an electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Bedroom 4: twin beds and hanging space.
- Cloakroom: WC and hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV/DVD player,
- For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on request.
- Outside: south facing lawned garden.
- Parking: off street parking for 2 cars.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. Coin operated telephone. 5 star rating.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.