On Whitehall Landing close to the old town of Whitby is The Great Eskcape, an apartment on the first floor with a high standard of decoration and furnishings, beautiful views of the harbour from the balcony and designated parking. Beside the River Esk the property is a good location for exploring the town's attractions which include its bustling harbour, lovely beach and the ruins of Whitby Abbey. There are also fairs and festivals all year such as Whitby Folk Week and Whitby Regatta.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner, French doors to balcony, communal hallway
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Sky basic package and DVD, radio and CD player
- General: Electric wall heaters
- Utilities: Electric cooker with extractor, oven and grill, microwave, fridge with ice box, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. There is a lift in the building for those with mobility problems
- Layout: All on first floor
- Outdoors: Balcony
- Parking: Allocated private parking for one car. Please note there are no electric car charging facilities at the property. Cars must not be charged from the apartment or in the basement parking.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed. Please note that no mobility scooters are allowed in the block.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.