Lovely estuary views are all yours at this attractive apartment located on the ground floor of this imposing Victorian house. Spacious, comfortable and very well equipped as well as being convenient for all the amenities of the town. Delightful views watching the wildlife in the estuary or the fishermen coming in to moor their boats.
- Sleeps: 4 (maximum 2 children).
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Ground floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer, Tassimo coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Shared lawned garden, large deck, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.