This cosy and well equipped cottage is located in the delightful village of Bellerby in the heart of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Two miles from Leyburn with its Friday market, tea shops, pubs and restaurants. The owner wishes to support local businesses and provides a ticket which you can use in the local pub where they will exchange it for a drink courtesy of the owners.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 2.2 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner, secure cycle storage.
* Beds: 2 zip & link, 1 double.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, digital radio, digital radio, WiFi.
* General: Gas central heating, gas fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Bike store. If you turn left out of the property, there are 3 sheds 30 metres down the road. Ours is the middle one with the same colour door as the gate. The key is on the hook by the back door. Not suitable for children under 5 due to steep stairs.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Street parking at the front of the property for one car, further off road parking across the road.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.