This two bedroomed cottage is stylishly furnished to a very high standard throughout. Catering for all ages and with a pleasant patio and rear garden to sit and enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun go down. The property is ideally located providing a very pleasant walk into the village centre where you will find bars, restaurants and local shops. The cottage benefits from on street parking. This is an ideal holiday property for friends and family looking to enjoy time together close to the sea and the North York Moors National Park.
* Size: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
* Nearest pub: 0.2 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen, Lounge 2 bedrooms, 1 house bathroom.
* Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi with bluetooth available free of charge, Smart TV, DVD player located in master bedroom.
* General: Gas Central Heating
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, electric ceramic hob, fridge and freezer, washer, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 3 floors
* Parking: On street parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.