With the Praça do Comércio and Tagus riverfront right on your doorstep, you'd be hard-pushed to find a better location for first-time visitors wanting to explore the city. The recently renovated building boasts a concierge and lift and new windows that do an excellent job of blocking the street noise from the busy Baixa neighbourhood outside. The living room’s bold artwork and striking petrol blue velvet sofas work well with the bright and open space. Step out, and you'll find yourself right in the heart of Lisbon's most central and liveliest neighbourhood, with some of the city's most exciting shops and cafes right on your doorstep. Just around the corner, you'll find the elegant Praça do Comércio. Elsewhere, you'll find the beautiful gothic ruins of Convento do Carmo, sumptuous food at Time Out Market, and the fascination Museu do Fado no more than fifteen minutes away. Finally, for breathtaking views over the city's terracotta roofs, hop on the iconic number 28 tram and trundle through Alfama and up to the hilltop neighbourhood of Graça.
Home truths: * The master bedroom can be set up in either a double or twin configuration – please let the host know prior to your arrival
* Note that the beds do not zip together when pushed together as a double
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot and highchair are available upon request – additional charge of €20 applies per item, per booking
* It's located on the third floor with elevator access and no steps within the home
* Arrivals after 10pm are subject to a €40 surcharge
* Your host offers a concierge service that can deliver breakfast, organise river cruises, surf lessons, a helicopter flight, wine tours and home massage
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Fisherman. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.