Built with respect for the environment, this cosy home will best suit those who don't want their holiday to cost the Earth, while still enjoying comfort with touches of luxury. This is eco-minimalism at its best. Most of the furniture is made with upcycled materials, so this home looks far from pristine, including the traditional hydraulic tiles that pay homage to local artistry. The eclectic artwork has been selected by the host Petz, a designer with a keen eye for colours. During office hours you can also use the communal rooftop terrace equipped with lovely hammocks.
Home truths: * This home has very little storage capacity, so you might struggle to unpack if you've got a lot of luggage
* We found the shower to be quite small
* As this home is all about eco-friendliness, there is no dishwasher or a washing machine
* You will be expected to separate and recycle your rubbish
* The host only provides the most basic spices and staples at the moment – avid cooks might want to look elsewhere
* There are several steps leading to the elevator
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Reclaimed Reverie. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.