Like most Plum homes in La Latina, Orange Teal is far from lavish luxury—this artsy neighbourhood demands a more relaxed approach to design. With an eclectic style that mixes bohemian elements with modern minimalism, this home is great for those who seek comfort in an urban neighbourhood. Here, you won't be just within walking distance to all the major sights, but minutes away from the cosiest cafes in La Latina. On Sundays, visit the famous El Rastro market which is just around the corner.
Home truths: * Four guests can physically sleep in this home, but the last two will need to settle for the sofa bed
* The kitchen is more of a kitchenette, so not ideal for avid cooks
* There are several steps leading to the elevator—those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* The bathroom doesn't have the best ventilation or light
* The WiFi is quite patchy - this might not be the best option for those who want to work during their stay
* La Latina is a vibrant neighbourhood, which will be a bit noisy day and night
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Orange Teal. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.