Linwood, a villa on the waterfront of a watersports centre in Instow, has wonderful views of the estuary across to the village of Appledore. This spacious accommodation with open plan living area has large doors that open onto a decked area, ideal for dining outside or watching the sun set. Instow has a lovely beach, restaurants, pubs and a local shop, and is close to the Tarka Trail and surfing at Westward Ho! ideal for exploring the coast and countryside of North Devon.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, open plan living/dining room, kitchen area, living room/snug, utility room, separate WC
- Beds: Super king size zip 'n' link bed converted to two single beds on request, double bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: TV, DVD CD and iPod dock, TV, DVD, Playstation 3, Wi-fi broadband
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Refundable security deposit, travel cot, highchair.
- Outdoors: Decked area with canopy, garden furniture, barbecue. Secure outdoor storage for surf boards and cycles
- Parking: Off road parking for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.