Beholder is an artistic home with several impressive antiques and beautiful works of art that make this a great place to socialise in – even the open kitchen. Aside from the bold design features, this home also boasts a big terrace that's perfect for a group of friends to relax in and enjoy an alfresco meal. Due to the ground-floor location, Beholder doesn't get enough natural light to do it justice. But if you're looking for a unique stay in a vibrant neighbourhood, then this might be just what you need.
Home truths: * Six guests can sleep here, but the last will need to settle for a sofa bed in the living room
* The second bedroom has no window to the outside
* With a maximum occupancy of six, one bathroom might be a bit tight
* This home show definite signs of wear and tear - we spotted scratches and cracks on the wooden floor
* There's a single step to this home, which means it's not entirely wheelchair accessible
* The only parking near this home is paid and public
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Beholder. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.