On the edge of the Trevibban Mill vineyard is this eco lodge surrounded by apple trees, vines and natural wilderness. The peaceful location is second to none and the lodge itself feels comfortable and welcoming. The vineyard is just a ten minute drive from Padstow, but if it's solitude you want, there are times of the day when you'll have the grounds and the lake all to yourself.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Property all on one level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine in hall cupboard.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Patio, decked terrace, patio furniture, shared grounds and lake.
- Pets: 2 small-sized pets or 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 4.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: No WiFi.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.