Idyllic cottage situated on a working farm and offering spacious accommodation, peace and tranquillity in a rural setting. The bustling village of St Merryn and several sandy, surfing beaches are only a short drive away as is the thriving fishing port of Padstow which has a number of pubs, restaurants, shops and galleries.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x double.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, electric oven/ceramic hob, microwave, iPod dock/speaker.
- Nearest beach: 2.6 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
- Outdoors: Large patio to front with table and 4 chairs, garden to side.
- Parking: One allocated parking space.
- Family facilities: Equipment not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: Maximum 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs; £25 per pet per week; pets to be restricted to kitchen/diner and hallway. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: WiFi included, oil and electricity included in rent; oil c.h./hot water, heated towel rails en suite and cloakroom, multi-fuel/woodburning stove in lounge, fan heater/air con in kitchen.
- Important notes: No smoking, babies under the age of 1 only.
- Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.