This cottage will be a sure fire hit with its fabulous location and original features. Families and friends will love spending time in this cosy cottage with an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge and the master bedroom benefits from estuary glimpses which you can enjoy from the window seat. The Camel Trail is just minutes from your front door and the famous Seven Bays are a short drive away.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Access to storage shed for body boards and beach equipment.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking but public car parks available.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Open tread spiral staircase from sitting area - please take care with the elderly and small children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.