Substantial, well-presented, spacious modern house built within yards of the championship golf course at Trevose and less than ten minutes' walk to the beach at Constantine Bay. The upstairs reception rooms take advantage of the magnificent views across to Trevose Head and the sea. The renowned fishing port of Padstow is just down the road.
- Sleeps: 12.
- Bedrooms: 6.
- Beds: 6 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Large lawned garden, first floor terrace, further terrace.
- Pets: 3 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 4 cars provided on driveway plus double garage.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric convector heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.