Tides is a lovely little property built in the grounds of the Od School in Padstow, only a short walk down the hill into the heart of Padstow town, with the added bonuses of enclosed courtyard, parking space and estuary views from the bedroom. A further walk will take you to the estuary beaches that Padstow has to offer, alternatively a short drive will take you to a number of other sandy surfing beaches.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Enclosed patio to the rear with garden furniture. Small patio area to the front with patio furniture.
- Pets: 2 small-sized pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.