Only a few blocks away from the sea, The Vaulted Patch is nestled in one of the nicest parts of the Gothic Quarter – and well within walking distance to Eixample's grandeur. Typical for the neighbourhood's architecture, this compact home only gets sufficient natural light from one side, with a light shaft to supplement artificial lighting in two of the bedrooms. The design is simple and minimalist, relying on textures and original architectural features (like the vaulted ceiling) to express its gentle character.
Home truths: * The communal areas will feel cramped when there are more than four guests in this home
* Eight guests can stay here, but the last two will need to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room
* To access the third bedroom, you'll need to go through the kitchen
* We noticed some scuff marks and damage on the wall next to the elevator
* Although the kitchen is well-equipped with appliances, it doesn't have the basic cooking ingredients
* You'll be staying in an extremely busy area that's especially packed in the summertime – be prepared for some elbowing
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Vaulted Patch. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.