Once a sail loft, Sailmakers is a modernised Grade II listed conversion to a beautiful family home. The sail loft itself is now a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with a bank of windows increasing the airy feel. Located in the heart of the old town with all the amenities, shops and restaurants close at hand.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double, 2 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Smart TV, Bose wireless music player, fridge/freezer, built in electric oven, electric hob, dishwasher, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Outdoors: No garden, large garage (nb. height clearance 73.25 inches / 1.86 metres) for one car (also contains utility sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and space for all beach/outdoor equipment).
- Parking: Otherwise there are 2 car parks within 300 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and heating included.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.