A deceptively spacious, characterful cottage situated in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. Sleeping up to 6 guests, this property is a wonderful choice for families or a getaway for friends. Located in the Suffolk village of Tuddenham (Tuddenham St Martin), not far from the country town of Ipswich and the Riverside town of Woodbridge, The Old Stores has plenty to explore nearby. With visits to some of the Suffolk favourites a short drive away, and an abundance of walks and footpaths on the doorstep, this cosy cottage is ideal no matter the time of year. Nearby the local and well-renowned pub, The Fountain, offers up some delicious meals for evenings where you want to truly relax.
Although exceptionally characterful and a true quintessential cottage, the accommodation is very generous inside. The Old Stores boasts two living areas, a dining room, a well equipped kitchen, and 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs. The Old Stores also has a private designated parking area to the rear of the property, which leads down to the property via a pretty pathway, through the rear garden area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedroom
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- General: Oil central heating, TV with Freeview
- Utilities: electric oven with hob and dishwasher, washing machine/tumble tryer, fridge and freezer.
- Rooms: Sitting room, drawing room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/utility room, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom.
- Outside: Private garden area and shared garden area with is also used by customer of The Old Stores tearoom which neighbours the property. The pathway accessing the property is also shared between the property and the tea rooms.
- Beds: Double (1), Twin (2 Singles), King (1)
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Electric flame effect stove in the drawing room (please note the fireplace in the living room is a feature fireplace only).
- Outside: surrounding gardens, gravel driveway and parking area, seating area outside kitchen and a further area to the front of the property via the living room.
- Parking: Off-road parking to rear of the property for at least 3 cars. Please note, during opening hours, the rear car park will also be used by paying customers.
- Please note: This property is located within the heart of the village of Tuddenham, as such you will hear passing road noise, especially during peak times. Please also be aware, the property is located next door to The Old Stores tea rooms. During opening hours, the rear car park will also be used by paying customers and the rear gardens, (excluding the separated private area) will have an area which both the cottage guests and the customers are welcomed to use. This will include the path area which gives access to both the cottage and the tea rooms.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.