Whether you enjoy walking, cycling or driving, with the picturesque North York Moors on your doorstep, The Old Cow Byre offers great opportunities to explore this beautiful area. The nearby village of Lealholm is a popular tourist destination, it has a train station, a pub and shops. The coast and the historic seaside town of Whitby are just an easy drive away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Luxuries: 2 TVs - 1 with Freeview and 1 with DVD player, modern electric fire. Mobile phone signal is weak.
* General: Oil central heating and electric fire in the lounge.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric hob, electric oven and grill, dishwasher, microwave, slow cooker.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Layout: The property is set over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Large enclosed garden.
* Parking: Private secure parking for 2 cars on the driveway.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.