The Mount is a detached, character, family house in Crugmeer, a tiny, tranquil hamlet in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Spacious and comfortable with panoramic views and only a 10 minute walk to the nearest beach at Trevone. Padstow is just down the road and boasts a number of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double, 2 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property for free.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Distant sea views, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob, electric oven.
- Nearest beach: 1.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Outdoors: Large lawned garden, patio, garden furniture, barbecue, sun loungers, garage for storing bikes, surf equipment etc.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars on share driveway.
- Family facilities:High chair, travel cot, stair gate; other equipment may be hired
- Pets: 2 pets welcome, £25 per pet per week.
- General: WiFi included. Electricity included in rent; night storage heaters downstairs rooms, electric fire lounge, wall-mounted fan heater sun room, electric towel rail and underfloor heating bathrooms, panel convector heaters upstairs.
- Important notes: No smoking, note that, in common with many properties of this age, there are uneven steps and floors and low doorways.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.