This classy, comfortable and spacious modern property is perfect for a family holiday or a break with a group of friends. The Beach House lives up to its name, providing a relaxed, coastal style using natural wood, slate and seagrass. The beach, ideal for surfing and building sandcastles, and the coastal footpath are a 10 minute walk. Padstow is 2 miles down the road.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’), 1 x stowaway bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Lawn, decking, outside shower, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: 2 small pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note there is very restricted space in bedroom 4 when stowaway bed in use.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.