This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious self catering accommodation and is situated in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well loved surfing beach of Porthcothan Bay within walking distance. This little gem of a property is the perfect base for exploring the area; St Merryn is 2 miles down the road and Padstow is 5 miles away.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x double.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Fridge/freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: Adjacent farm (seasonal)
- Outdoors: Small courtyard to front, patio to rear with table and 4 chairs.
- Parking:Allocated parking space directly outside the property.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, heating and electricity included in rent; underfloor heating (from heatpump); electric log effect burner lounge; heated towel rail wet room.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.