This sunny, two-bedroom apartment is a delightful home and would be ideal for a family with young children, who'll love the bunk room. The kitchen might be a tad uninspiring and there's only one bathroom, but the master bedroom and living area are both bathed in natural light and have been decorated with flair. A laid-back option in a lovely part of town.
Home truths: * The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there's no elevator - not everyone will enjoy climbing the 30 steps
* You have to go through the kitchen to reach the only bathroom
* The grouting in the shower could do with a bit of love and attention
* The kitchen is in its own separate room (and isn't huge) so isn't very sociable as a space
* The living/dining area is a bit long and narrow
* Bedroom 2 is set up with a bunk-bed so is only really suitable for kids
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Sunshine Jungle. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.