Lovely old fisherman's cottage situated on the edge of Padstow's 'Old Town', providing the perfect getaway for a couple or a family and their four-legged friend. This cottage will provide the perfect base for exploring North Cornwall.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, Nespresso machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and baby chair provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.