St Columb's Presbytery and the coach house was built around 1890 for the Roman Catholic priest of Inistioge.
The coach house was restored in 1996 without detrirment to its internal character and so still retains the feel of an old stone building.
The building contains 2 bedrooms, one double with an en suite bathroom on the ground floor and one double with an extra single on the 1st floor. The 1st floor bedroom has acess to its own shower room with whb and toilet.
The kitchen, dining and sitting area are combined and have a wood burning stove for which timber is supplied free.
The grounds extend to 2 acres and are accessible to guests, as is the tennis court. The coach house has an elevated position and looks over the Nore river which flows through the village of Inistioge. Nearby is the recently restored gardens of Woodstock which during the 1850's were considered one of the premier gardens of Europe.
There are many local walks through the surrounding forest and along the river. A number of easy hill walks are located within 10 Km of the property. The three major towns of Waterford, Wexford and Kilkenny are all within an half hour's drive and Dublin is approximately two and an half hour's drive.